PRE-ORDER THE KARVE KAYAK NOW, RECEIVE MID DECEMBER, 2021.
The Karve Kayak
Sit or Stand: You Choose.
The Karve Kayak is here to stay. A true hybrid Kayak/Paddle board, we've spent years developing its shape and features.
The Karve Kayak is available in two sizes: The 12' and the 14'.
The 12' is a single person paddle craft, supporting up to 350 lbs. Which makes it great for fishing, recreational paddling, exercise, and exploring. Bring a dog or fishing gear and go with its collapsible design and included roller bag.
The 14' is even more versatile. Paddle it solo or tandem with an over 600 lb capacity.
12' Karve Dimensions: 12' x 33'' x 17'', 32 lbs to carry, 350 lb capacity
- Tracking: Tracking is the holy grail of paddling and is the primary focus of the Karve. From it's aggressive displacement hull shape to the 12'' removable fin - this kayak tracks extremely straight.
- Balance: Well balanced to handle extreme water resistance.
- Durability: The kayak is inflatable, but doesn't feel like it. It's extremely rigid and forgiving on the water. Backed by our full 2-year warranty.
- Lightweight: For this size of Kayak, it is extremely light.
Go further with Paddle North Challenges & the included All Terrain transport bag.
Shape: Swede Form, where the kayak is widest behind the cockpit. This form allows for very efficient movement through the water, improving speed and maneuverability. This shape highlights acceleration and tracking. Because of the narrow bow, the Karve Kayak punches through a steep wave, rather than ride over it. The wider than normal width (33''), combined with the buoyancy of the inflation, provides unmatched balance and stabilization.
- x1 Comfort Seat
- x1 Detachable Fin
- x1 All Terrain Carry Bag
- x1 Dual Stage Manual Pump
- x 1 Aluminum Kayak Paddle
- x1 Karve Kayak