The 2020 Karve
The 2020 Karve Single Kayak is here. Redesigned with a plethora of new features and upgrades.
The Karve is a single person kayak, supporting up to 350 lbs. Which makes it great for fishing, recreational paddling, exercise, and exploring. Bring a dog or fishing gear and go with its collapsible design and included roller bag.
Dimensions: 12' x 33'' x 17''
- Tracking: Tracking is the holy grail of paddling and is the primary focus of the Karve. From it's aggressive displacement hull shape to the 12'' removable fin - this kayak tracks extremely straight.
- Balance: At 12' x 33'' x 17'', this board is well balanced to handle extreme water resistance and paddler weight up to 350 lbs.
- Durability: The kayak is inflatable, but doesn't feel like it. It's extremely rigid and forgiving on the water. Backed by our full 2-year warranty.
- Lightweight: 32 lbs! For this size of Kayak, it is extremely light.
Go further with Paddle North Challenges & the included All Terrain transport bag.
Shape: Swede Form, where the kayak is widest behind the cockpit. This form allows for very efficient movement through the water, improving speed and maneuverability. At the 12' length, this form highlights acceleration and tracking. Because of the narrow bow, the Karve Kayak punches through a steep wave, rather than ride over it. The wider than normal width (33''), combined with the buoyancy of the inflation, provides unmatched balance and stabilization.
- x1 Comfort Seat
- x1 All Terrain Carry Bag
- x1 Dual Stage Manual Pump
- x 1 Aluminum Kayak Paddle
- x1 Karve Kayak