**Pre-Order for Spring Only. Anticipated Delivery in February**
The Portager is made to move.
Constructed of premium military grade drop-stitch PVC, this board strengthens up to 18 pounds per square inch (PSI) and is ready for all types of flat water.
- Board dimensions inflated: 11.6'' x 33'' x 6'' and feels extremely rigid.
- Time to inflate: ~5-7 minutes with included dual action hand/foot pump.
- Board dimensions deflated: 33'' x 10'' in diameter roll, 37'' x 18'' x 10'' when in bag with all accessories.
- Time to deflate: ~2-3 minutes to get it from fully inflated to back in the bag.
- Board weight: 20 lbs - this not a typo, it is our lightest board.
- Board capacity: Up to 350 lbs
- Durability: This board is kid proof, dog proof, rapid proof and is very stiff.
Increase Strokes Per Side (SPS):
Tracking straight and increasing strokes per side (SPS) is a key performance factor for anyone paddling flat water. Where most boards average 1-4 SPS, the Portager can achieve 15-25 SPS. This allows paddlers to build up more speed and achieve a much more rhythmic paddling experience.
Inflatable boards naturally sit higher on the water, which can have a negative impact on the boards tracking performance. We've counteracted this by adding in the must-have displacement hull nose shape. This nose cuts the water and increases the boards speed and tracking performance. At 32'' wide and 6'' thick, it still remains extremely stable.
Will this board work for me?
Because the Portager is inflatable, it is very buoyant and fits a very wide range of paddlers. From young children to 300+ lb adults, the board will have the control, stability and balance to support all types.
Features: Displacement hull, square tail, single fin tracking, 2-piece EVA deck pad, dual bungee tie down straps.
What's included?: Everything. 11.6 Portager Board + All terrain backpack + Dual Action Pump + 10' ankle leash + Fin + compact 3-piece aluminum paddle.
We stand with you: