This is not your typical inflatable.
It's robust, rigid, and ready for any body of water. The Utility Dock will provide you and your family (yes, even your dog) infinite possibilities for fun on the water.
- Anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Connect it to your dock to create a user friendly, water level launch point for kayaks, paddle boards or jet skis.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
The entire team stands behind our Utility Docks with a 30-day money back trial period, and a 4-year manufacturers warranty.
- Size - 9' x 6' (6" thickness)
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness.
- Compact storage - about 1/4 of the size other foam mats on the market.
No over inflation - a built in pressure regulator monitors pressure, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense heat and sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure.)
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
- 8 anchoring points - placed on the side for easy access, with 2 in each corner. Overnight storage on the water is now possible by using more than 1 tie-down to prevent the wind from picking up the dock.
- (1) Utility Dock
- (1) Mooring bungee (for tethering/anchoring the dock)
- (1) Manual Pump
- (1) Repair Kit
- (1) User manual
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Industry Best Accident Protection: Upgrade your warranty with 4 years of accidental damage protection. Learn more here.
Utility dock withstands the test of the river!!
This product is great. We were worried about how it would hold up on a river since rivers have rapids, rocks, sticks, trees etc., but it did great! We purchased the smaller one and had plenty of room for two chairs, large yeti cooler and more. Easy to use, easy to get on and off. We love it and glad we made the plunge to purchase. We also love that this is a small and local company. We will likely purchase additional items at some point.
It is as advertised.
My wife loves the utility pad, but my grandkids use it more. It is tough, durable, functional and the nicest pad that I have had or have been on. We are enjoying it every day that we are on our pier.
Dan in Northern MN
Fantastic service, fantastic product.
Please never stop making this perfect product
We love it. We just love it. We tie it off as a dock and paddle it out as a swim raft. It is amazing how light it is yet the surface is so rigid. This is an amazing product. Please never stop making it (and don't change it). It's perfect.
Utility dock Kids and grandkids love it