Free Electric Pump Upgrade included with purchase (limited time promotion)
This is not your typical inflatable.
It's robust, rigid, and ready for any body of water. The Utility Dock XL will provide you and your family (yes, even your dog) infinite possibilities for fun on the water.
- Anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Connect it to your dock to create a user friendly, water level launch point for kayaks, paddle boards or jet skis.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
The entire team stands behind our Utility Docks with a 30-day money back trial period, and a 4-year manufacturers warranty.
- Size - 12' x 6' (6" thickness)
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness.
- Compact storage - about 1/4 of the size other foam mats on the market.
No over inflation - regulator, or "bleeder" valve, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or heavy duty electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure.)
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity. No "taco-ing" on the water so kids, dogs and even NFL linemen are stable.
8 anchoring points - placed on the side for easy access, with 2 in each corner. Overnight storage on the water is now possible by using more than 1 tie-down to prevent the wind from picking up the dock.
- (1) Utility Dock XL
- (1) Mooring bungee (for tethering/anchoring the dock)
- (1) Free 12v Electric Pump (limited time promotion)
- (1) Repair Kit
- (1) User manual
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Industry Best Accident Protection: Upgrade your warranty with 4 years of accidental damage protection. Learn more here.
We love it!
We bought our Paddle North dock at the MN state fair. We live on the Mississippi River and didn’t know if it would work with the current. It is amazing and extends our real estate into the water. Our grandson is out on it literally every day fishing. We can’t get enough of it!
Perfect lake toy addition
The laughs that can be heard from across the lake tell how much fun we have with our utility raft. So far the raft on the end of the dock as a slide is the favorite. We’re excited to see how we can continue to experience our dock as well as the memories we will make with it.
Love the Utility Dock XL
The Utility Dock XL is awesome! The pump that comes with it works well, once inflated it’s very stable and deflating is a breeze.
Great Product, Great Service, Great Company!! We really have not used it for the purpose we purchased it for yet. To tie up to the back of the boat when we are rafted up and anchored with friends. What we have used it for is when our boat wash guy comes in and blows it up so he can clean the port side which is the opposite side from the dock. This was an unexpected use and it works fantastic!! We have a 32' Sea Ray that stays in the water and now I do not have to be there to flip it to the port side while it is being detailed. This thing is BIG and we can't wait to have our friends on it while tied up on the ICW on a hot summer day! It blows up easy with either the supplied hand pump or even easier with the 12v pump purchased from Paddle North. Thank you Paddle North for making such a great product!
First time buyer, long time swimmer.
The dock is extremely floaty (inflated). We have not tested while deflated or rolled. The ads suggested we could park our skid loader safely on the dock- we found that our equipment sank long before reaching the dock. Design flaw? Or false advertising? Anyways- there are some great features - dual air ports for pump races are convenient and challenging. Tie downs seem sturdy. The deck surface was more slippery when wet than anticipated. A rope style “step” would also be a neat feature as I had to hoist my nephew out of the water to climb aboard - which is tough for a young lad to manage in a life jacket. You’ve all been there. Little guy wants to be independent and ‘big’ only to find his little trex arms aren’t long enough to get his lifejacket over the edge of the dock. Haven’t yet hoisted our newfoundland onto this beaut- so, that will be the real test. If his 170lbs self can tromp on the dock and not scar it with his beasty toenails - this this lil jem will get a 10/10 rating from me. Definitely like this better than those raggedy Lilly pad foam sponges. Good work Paddle North. Would buy again.