Karve Kayak 3.0
PRE ORDER FOR MAY 2023 & SAVE.
We've spent over 7 years perfecting the Karve Kayak's shape and unique features. The Karve Kayak 3.0 is the third iteration of the Karve and boasts tons of new features. It is the biggest leap forward yet and is now available for pre-order.
The Karve is now offered in two new sizes: 9'11" and the 12'. The 9'11'' is the traditional Karve solo, 18'' shorter than its previous version and slides under the registration size requirement for many states (including Minnesota). It maintains Paddle North's high standard for performance and tracking through its unique V-funnel underside, channeling water to the 10" long fin. It's great for fishing, recreational paddling, exercise, and exploring. Bring a dog or fishing gear and then go with its collapsible design and included roller bag.
The 12' Karve XL is even more versatile. Paddle it solo or tandem with a capacity of over 600lbs.
9'11'' Karve Dimensions: 9'11'' x 33'' x 17'', 28 lbs to carry, 300 lb capacity.
12' Karve XL Dimensions: 12' x 33'' x 17'', 34 lbs to carry, 600 lb capacity.
- Tracking: Tracking is the holy grail of paddling and is the primary focus of the Karve. From its aggressive displacement hull shape to the 12'' removable fin - this kayak tracks extremely straight.
- Balance: Well balanced to handle extreme water resistance.
- Durability: The kayak is inflatable, but doesn't feel like it. It's extremely rigid and forgiving on the water. Backed by our full 4-year warranty.
- Lightweight: For this size of kayak, it is extremely light.
- Pressure Regulators: Inflatables without pressure regulators risk seam failure in heat. The Karve Kayak has two auto relief valves that trigger if the kayak ever exceeds 15 PSI.
- V-Funnel: Channels water below the board to the fin, improving tracking and stability.
- Drain Valve: Remove water accumulation with a floor drain valve.
- NEW! Universal mounts are standard on every Karve. Connect rod holders, bait trays, cup holders, and camera mounts.
- NEW! GripTrack RAIL and TAILS to increase durability.
- NEW! Elevated Seats: Sit higher on the water in a more comfortable kayaking position.
- NEW! Storage hole for dry packs, coolers, and tackle.
- NEW! New natural monochrome color scheme: sand & wood.
Go further with Paddle North Challenges & the included All Terrain transport bag.
Shape: Swede Form, where the kayak is widest behind the cockpit. This form allows for very efficient movement through the water, improving speed and maneuverability. This shape highlights acceleration and tracking. Because of the narrow bow, the Karve Kayak punches through a steep wave rather than riding over it. The wider than normal width (33''), combined with the buoyancy of the inflation, provides unmatched balance and stabilization.
- x1 Comfort Seat (x2 Comfort Seats for 12' Karve XL)
- x1 Detachable Fin
- x1 All Terrain Carry Bag
- x1 Triple Stage Manual Pump
- x1 Aluminum Kayak Paddle (x2 Paddles for 12' Karve XL)
- x1 Karve Kayak
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Industry Best Accident Protection: Upgrade your warranty with 4 years of accidental damage protection. Learn more here.
Too the first paddle out in the Moen’s lake chain in Rhinelander, WI. It was great. Like a leaf on the water. And so easy to transport and set up.
So far I like my inflatable kayak. I can now go places I couldn’t before. Only about 10 minutes to pump up with the accompanying pump. Easy to deflate. The only thing I can think of for an improvement would be a better paddle. This one is too flat. I like the slight curved type better.
I purchased this for my wife for our anniversary. She loves it. We spent 6-8 hours kayaking on Lake Vermillion around our island the first weekend we had it. Tracks straight and fast.
I love the stability, lightweight, and versatility of the Karve Kayak. I liked it so much that I bought a second one! I have been paddling British ocean kayaks for many years and while they are efficient on big water I am enjoying the ability to explore and take photos on rivers and lakes.
Love the ease of assembly and performance of the kayak. Highly recommend!!!