Utility Raft 2.0 - Blemish
What does "blemish" mean?
We have a limited quantity of Utility Rafts that have a known adhesive issue with the grey traction pad. On occasion, air bubbles can form under the pad. This is only an aesthetic issue and does not cause structural problems. The Utility Raft 2.0 would still be covered by our 4-year warranty, but this would not include coverage for bubbling of the traction pad.
The 8' x 4' Utility Raft is our smallest inflatable float, known as the little brother to the Utility Dock and Utility Dock XL.
Constructed from the same 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6'' thickness, this isn't your typical inflatable toy. It's incredibly durable and gets extremely rigid.
Workout on the water.
The Utility Raft is the water fitness platform, adding in core balance challenges to your normal workout routines.
Use it in a variety of ways:
- Personal fitness, yoga, anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season, kids, dogs (and even adults) will play on it all summer long.
- Use it as a step down from the dock to a water level platform, making it easy to get in and out of the water.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness. Supports over 700 lbs.
- Compact storage - rolls up to about the size of a yoga mat.
- No over inflation - Pressure regulator built in, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or heavy duty electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure).
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
- Easy to Transport - with a weight of 28lbs, it's quick and easy to get on the water.
- x1 8' x 4' Utility Raft
- x1 Double Action Manual Pump
- x1 Storage Straps
- x1 Repair Kit
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.