Constructed from the same 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6'' thickness, this isn't your typical inflatable toy. It's incredibly durable and gets extremely rigid.
Workout on the water.
The Utility Raft is the water fitness platform, adding in core balance challenges to your normal workout routines.
Use it in a variety of ways:
- Personal fitness, yoga, anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season, kids, dogs (and even adults) will play on it all summer long.
- Use it as a step down from the dock to a water level platform, making it easy to get in and out of the water.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness. Supports over 700 lbs.
Compact storage - rolls up to about the size of a yoga mat.
No over inflation - Pressure regulator built in, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or heavy duty electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure).
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
- x1 8' x 4' Utility Raft
- x1 Double Action Manual Pump
- x1 Storage Straps
- x1 Repair Kit
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Utility Raft Review
AMAZING - we love it! Love the size and we take it on our boat, blow it up while on board and float a number of people while we are anchored in the lake! So glad we bought one
Our first Paddle North product
We were not disappointed! The Utility Raft 2.0 is easy to fill. We had it unpackaged and in the water in less than 5 minutes. Works great as floating table for coolers and snacks! We love it
Hangout spot on the lake
Easy to inflate/deflate. Everyone is always hanging out around this when we’re on the water. I’ve even been offered cash on the water for this. Definitely a must need for a boat!
The dock itself has been so much fun in our pool. Perfect for my corgis they love it ! Thinking of getting another one maybe a bigger one next summer
Lots of fun. Great for groups