Constructed from the same 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6'' thickness, this isn't your typical inflatable toy. It's incredibly durable and gets extremely rigid.
Workout on the water.
The Utility Raft is the water fitness platform, adding in core balance challenges to your normal workout routines.
Use it in a variety of ways:
- Personal fitness, yoga, anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season, kids, dogs (and even adults) will play on it all summer long.
- Use it as a step down from the dock to a water level platform, making it easy to get in and out of the water.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness. Supports over 700 lbs.
- Compact storage - rolls up to about the size of a yoga mat.
- No over inflation - Pressure regulator built in, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or heavy duty electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure).
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
- Easy to Transport - with a weight of 28lbs, it's quick and easy to get on the water.
- x1 8' x 4' Utility Raft
- x1 Double Action Manual Pump
- x1 Storage Straps
- x1 Repair Kit
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
found these guys at the wisconsin state fair, I’ve seen them the last few years and just are an awesome group of dudes. i got one of their utility rafts and have seriously been loving it. Would def purchase from them again!
Great new toy for family.
Just came back from traveling to California and back. Wished I used the raft more, but from freezing waters and the ocean surf being too high, couldn’t use it as much. When we did find an ideal lake, it was great! Using the manual pump it’s easy to inflate and deflate. Only regret is maybe I should of purchased one size bigger, but the raft I have is still sturdy for me and my two kids. Also if you don’t mind the stiffness, you can use it for a mattress in a tent.
We love our raft it' lives up to every expectation great purchase
Utility Raft 2.0
Great product, very sturdy, kids and adults love it.
Utility Raft 2.0
Love our new raft. It is the perfect size! I can actually also use it as a SUP without losing my balance. Got questions from people first time using it at lake.