The Portager is made to move.
This is our most popular board because of its portability and versatility. It is one of the highest performing inflatable paddle boards on the market. It has a very comparable feel to our rigid model, called the Loon.
The new Portager is here.
The 2024 Portager has undergone several upgrades to enhance its functionality and performance, including:
1) x4 Action mounts, allowing users to accessorize their boards with items like rod holders, cup holders, and other compatible attachments.
2) Newly designed fiberglass paddle. This upgraded paddle is not only lighter in weight but also offers higher performance.
3) Cosmetic changes have been made to the traction pad, bag, and pump.
4) Upgraded the bungee tie down system to flat bungees, accompanied by a manual cinch tightening system. This modification allows for more secure storage of personal belongings or equipment on the board.
5) Rails and nose are reinforced with GLIDERAIL PVC, an extra layer providing extra strength to the areas that get banged around the most.
Will this board work for me?
Because the Portager is inflatable, it is very buoyant and fits a very wide range of paddlers. From young children to 350+ lb adults, the board will have the control, stability and balance to support all types.
Board Dimensions (inflated): 11'6" x 33" x 6" and 21 lbs to carry
Board Dimensions (deflated): 33" x 10" rolled up, and 37" x 18" x 10" when in bag with all accessories.
Board Weight: 21 lbs
Board Capacity: Supports any size paddler and gear up to 350 lbs. Above 350 lbs and the boards balance becomes more difficult.
Time to inflate: ~ 5 minutes (current record is 1:13 with the manual pump)
Time to deflate: ~ 2 minutes
Extreme rigidity and buoyancy: made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness
No over inflation: a built in pressure regulator monitors pressure, so over inflating beyond capacity is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense heat and sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
Universal valve: Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or electric pump to be used. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure).
Strengthen up to 18 psi: all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam lamination system. It feels like a rigid board on the water.
Increased Strokes Per Side (SPS): Inflatable boards naturally sit higher on the water, which can have a negative impact on a board's tracking performance. We've counteracted this by adding in the must-have displacement hull nose shape. This nose cuts the water and increases the Portager's speed and tracking performance.
At 33'' wide and 6'' thick, the Portager remains extremely buoyant and stable up to 350 lbs. Width is the biggest factor linked to stability, and 33'' wide is wider than most boards.
(1) Portager Paddle Board
(1) All Terrain Backpack
(1) Superior Inflator Triple Action Pump
(1) 10" Lake Fin
(1) 3-Piece Fiberglass Paddle
Go further with Paddle North Challenges.
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Industry Best Accident Protection: Upgrade your warranty with 4 years of accidental damage protection. Learn more here.