*PREORDER AND RECEIVE MID-JULY*
This is not your typical inflatable.
It's robust, rigid, and ready for any body of water. The Utility Dock will provide you and your family (yes, even your dog) infinite possibilities for fun on the water.
- Anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Connect it to your dock to create a user friendly, water level launch point for kayaks, paddle boards or jet skis.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
The entire team stands behind our Utility Docks with a 30-day money back trial period, and a 4-year manufacturers warranty.
- Size - 9' x 6' (6" thickness)
- Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness.
- Compact storage - about 1/4 of the size other foam mats on the market.
No over inflation - a built in pressure regulator monitors pressure, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense heat and sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
- Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure.)
- Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
- 8 anchoring points - placed on the side for easy access, with 2 in each corner. Overnight storage on the water is now possible by using more than 1 tie-down to prevent the wind from picking up the dock.
- (1) Utility Dock
- (1) Mooring bungee (for tethering/anchoring the dock)
- (1) High volume, dual-action pump
- (1) Repair Kit
- (1) User manual
4-Year Manufacturer's Warranty: Included with your purchase is a guarantee for this product against any defect in materials and workmanship for 4 years.
Industry Best Accident Protection: Upgrade your warranty with 4 years of accidental damage protection. Learn more here.
Great product and customer service
Highly recommend Paddle North. Great company and product.
Love my Paddle North Dock
This is one of the best products I've purchased in the last 10 years. It is easy to inflate, a ton of fun to use and super easy to store. Every time I have it out someone comes over to see it, sit on it and ask questions about it! I love this dock!
Nice quality product and great on the lake. Would suggest the electric pump - much easier to inflate and deflate. Worth the money. Paddle North has been fast to respond to my questions and helpful. Recommend highly.
Heck of a platform!
I bought this dock 3 years ago to use at the cabin and my family loves it. It’s a great way to enjoy being on the water and relax. I’m impressed with how sturdy it is as well as durable and it never loses air all summer long. Just throw it in the lake and enjoy. I’d recommend this dock to anyone. I give it five stars.
We purchased our utility dock at the Minneapolis Boat Show. We have yet to put it in the water, however, the couple of times we had questions the Paddle North staff has been super responsive. We were at the show with friends and they purchased as well. Both of us have family with paddle north gear, and it’s been their comments about the equipment that drove us to own our own. Waiting for summer….